Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hong Kong

I went to Hong Kong last weekend for an International Baccalaureate workshop (more on that later, perhaps)--here are some photos from the trip.

The workshop venue:
 The mountain behind the workshop venue:
 The other end of the mall by my hotel, where I ate most of my meals:
Which concludes our grand tour of everything Justin saw in Hong Kong. Yeah, you can bet the romance of "going to Hong Kong . . . ON BUSINESS(!)" wore off pretty fast. The workshop itself was pretty demanding, and both the venue and my hotel were on the outskirts of the city. Add to that the fact that I still had a full week's worth of lesson planning to do in the evenings, and there just wasn't time to get out.

Oh, well! They certainly aren't paying me to go sightseeing, are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment