Friday, July 8, 2011

Four Years of Marriage = Four Years of Blogging!

Four years ago today, on 7/7/2007, Nana made me the happiest man alive by agreeing, against her better judgement, to be my lawful wedded life, so on and so forth.

I responded by subjecting her to two years in Korea, a year in Edinburgh, a year in Japan, and a four-year concurrent sentence of intellectual property tirades and horrible, horrible puns. Even if she weren't already awesome in all the countless ways she's awesome, Nana would be awesome anyway for the mere fact of having put up with me for these 48 months.

Here's to you, Nana! How about four years going on forty?

3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary Nana and Justin!! I miss you both tons, but your awesome blogs have made the distance easier to bear. <3s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary. In a month it will be 50 for us. Just a target to shoot for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay happy anniversary! So cute! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete