Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'm a celebrity!

If you pop over to my high school alumnae magazine web site (note correct spelling of "alumnae" for all-girls school!), you can see me featured in the issue "When Foreign Lands Beckon: How CSG Alumnae Make Their Mark Globally." I'm on Page 10. If you've been around the blogs for a while, you may recognize the one picture from the old School of ROK blog, while the other is from our Zazen meditation adventure last summer.

Normally you have to do something impressive to end up in your alumnae magazine. All I did was have someone else buy me a plane ticket and eat moving squid. And now that I've already been featured, the pressure is off to do anything impressive with the rest of my life!

3 comments:

  1. Wait, there's like a *real* Tom Riddle grave in Scotland? Where have I been?!?! And congrats on the article!! I am succeeding at being as anonymous as possible - Lawrenceville has never written a word about me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://theeducatedburgher.blogspot.com/2009/12/book-early-book-often-justin-and-nana.html

    ReplyDelete