Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Blogging Busted

You may have noticed that I've been doing most of the blogging lately. While I'd like to take full credit for this burst of creativity, the truth is I'm not much good for anything else.

The Saturday after Thanksgiving, we had a little FIS Turkey Bowl down on the beach. By the end of the contest, I was on the DL with a couple cracked ribs. This means Nana has had to take on most of the housework, now that I've rendered myself even less useful than usual.

A shame, as Nana has some cool stuff to say about her brief stint as a geisha. But that will have to wait until we're home for Christmas! For now, you're stuck with my pedantry, and Nana's stuck with the chores.

2 comments:

  1. Any excuse to get out of doing housework? Just run it off.

    ReplyDelete